Sunday, April 11, 2010

extra pounds... not spare change

dear silhouette fitness center:

i joined you
i'm a member of your gym
you & i are going to become best friends in the next {2} months
i should visit you
& hang out with you
----multiple times per week----
& i {will}
that is a promise

love,
chelsea

-----------------------------
i have recently been looking through my euro photos
i found that a lot have {1} thing in common
FOOD
whether i'm posing in front of a restaurant sign
caught in action taking a bite
taking a photo of presentation
trying some "cultural" food as i describe italian gelato
of just plain stuffing my face


{food} is ruling my life here
this would not be a problem
----> except for the fact that i may be packing on some new .lbs.
a.k.a ....... pounds


now... if i lived in london
where {pounds} are their money currency
packing on the pounds would be slang for "making money"
and we'd all be happy
BUT
no. not in my case
i am not in the u.k.


so therefore this habit of mine needs to change
i've got to cut back on
{not cut out}
-cheese (of all types)
-baugettes and bread
-croissants
-swiss chocolate


bloggers
enjoy .ten. photos of me eating
& trust me there {were} more
ohhhhh man
to the gym i go










but trust me
i did enjoy every bite

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chelsea, as much as I love your (and my) obsession with food, I will support you and join you in cutting back on the lovely Swiss foods...we can do it together!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work






    Regards




    LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA

    ReplyDelete