Thursday, April 22, 2010

earth day.


happy earth day
.this. day
designed to inspire awareness
& appreciation for the earth's environment
it's earth day today
& it {should} be everyday
{but} it isn't
i .love. our earth
i .love. exploring it
i .love. its beauty
at the park by my house
there were {25} globes
all different forms of art
some painted
some sculpted
some made from recycled goods
i decided to take a few pictures of my day
from this {side} of the earth
of my enviornment
that {i see}
oh. geneve.
usage of "micro vibrant" on my camera
spring-flowers

nature makes me
s-m-i-l-e
just a challenge:
today do your part
maybe all of us {can't} go plant a tree
(i wanted to)
-BUT-
maybe walk to a friends house instead of driving
or pick up one piece of trash you see lying on the ground
or turn off one extra light
or ride your bike


for fun
----> why not
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. chelsea! your life is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your living in an AMAZING adventure right now. I love your posts and following all your fun adventures. Looks so beautiful always!

    ReplyDelete