Tuesday, April 20, 2010

8 x 7

today.

my {8} week mark

it feels like it should be longer

but then again time has flown by

8 weeks

i put together {8} things that i -love-

about my life here thus far

{one} traveling to new places & visiting beautiful cities

the lucky duck i am

{two} meeting a new family

who i have grown to love

{three} meeting new friends from all over this world

i had no clue estonia existed

{four} disney paris.

enough said

{five} the food....

of course another shout out to the food

{six} finding myself. it is my world. it is my adventure

{seven} realization that my future is borderless

i always "knew" that but now i fully understand it

{eight} i get to see something new everyday

it is part of the great european adventure

so far----> so good

xoxo

with love from europe

1 comment: