Monday, March 22, 2010

a visit with the mouse-- as in MICKEY

left geneva at {4:30}
a.m.

i slept on the train
woke up
and voila
---paris/france---

i arrived @ the park @ {11:05}
i was greeted with these sights
i couldn't wipe the
s.M.i.L.e.
off of my face
disney paris
say cheese
this photo is dedicated to {2} very special princesses
in the u.s.a.
---snow white & cinderella---
the .castle. from the back

the --top--

i was able to walk up in it
the view of {fantasy.land}

stained glass windows
true love's kiss
then I got to see a parade
GREAT
=colorful
=loved the music
=saw the characters
i rode some rides
quite {surprised} by some:
indiana jones--> went upside down, not expecting that AT ALL
space mountain 2--> kicked the usa WDW's {butt}
& also took us for some upside down {unexpected} loops
i l-o-v-e this tee
totally-----> disney

whenever {i} attend disney
it is all about the
FOOD
{yum}
pizza
i had a great day
it was different than disney world & disney land
it was special in its {own} way
and i loved every second of this day
.all because of the.
m-o-u-s-e
xoxo
with love form euro

3 comments:

  1. I love it all. I cant say enough about this blog. i LOVE IT!!!

    #1 thanks for the emporium pic.
    #2 LOVE your castle.
    #3 you can go up inside? not fair.
    #4 upside down really? I can't believe it.
    #5 I wish i was there with you.
    #6 you look SO pretty! as always.
    #7 I love the mickey shaped Pizza. Do they have those at my home?
    #8 Suck Ash doesn't have a castle.
    #9 Love what you did with the combined pics.
    #10 Thanks for the Cindy pic of the parade.
    #11 did your pass work?
    #12 I LOVE the person that took your castle picture. they had a hard time i guess.


    LOVE IT ALL! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just lived out one of my dreams. I want to go so bad! And the one in Japan.

    Love the rain boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAYYYY!! How come when we spoke you didn't tell me you were going to DisneyParis!?
    That is so awesome. And i'm so happy for you/jealous of you.
    Gonna be buying my ticket to Europe soon!

    ReplyDelete