Friday, March 5, 2010

random thoughts as i woke

i have no t.v here
this is probably a good thing

i am not even going to blog about this topic
[the bachelor]
ive spent too many wasted hours watching this show this season
so i am not going to post about it and waste more time
i had heard the spoilers
but i didnt want to believe them
the morning after the finale aired in the U.S
i woke up reading everyone's facebook statuses
vienna won...
jake you wasted my time
----------------------------------------------
Holy $#i+
literally

i was out walking when i needed to find the "w.c"
{water closet} european for bathroom

i walk into the stall & I see this on the ground
yes this is an actual picture
me-- "uhhhh what is that"
caya-- "that is what you use to go to the bathroom"
me-- "what? number 1 or number 2"
caya-- "what is number 1 or number 2?"
me-- "don't you go to an american school? how do you not know #1 and #2"
so i breifly filled her in on #1 and#2 and then she replied:
"oh it is used for #2"

i was SHOCKED

let me just share the thoughts that went through my mind:
do you prop yourself up on your feet & hands
and line the {2} holes up
[assuming this position]

or do you stand straight legged above
{hoping & praying} it with accurate aim it lands in that 3 inch diameter opening
and yell bombs away as you let go?
I mean yikes!

so if you are still wondering
i decided to hold it till we got to a "normal" toilet

random thoughts in my day
with love from Switzerland

3 comments:

  1. You are such a funny and adorable girl. I love your adventures, your posts, and your smile. Europe looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha...Chels:) You CRACK me up! I would have the same thoughts running through my head too. It would be so much fun to go on a trip with you. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete