Wednesday, March 17, 2010

kiss me i'm irish

i did not have {one} green shirt
(and as my grandma of irish descent reads this,
she will be shaking her head with disappoinment)

so i made a headband
{crafty}
a shamrock. a feather. some fabric.
---------------poof------------------
there were many local pubs that decided to celebrate
saint patrick's day
and you had to be sporting g.r.e.e.n.
so I met up with some other girls


there could be -no- st. patty's day without a
leprechaun


as i walked off he told me:
.......girl, you put the {rock} in "shamrock"
oh yea, best compliment of my week

i hope you all wore your green today
and avoided all people on {pinch} patrol

xoxo
with love from switzerland

1 comment:

  1. it worked out girl yay!!

    true or false you got that headband idea from me???

    you look wonderful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete