Tuesday, March 9, 2010

fourteen.

[14] days i've been in switzerland

[13] this is my 13th blog post
i {l.o.v.e} blogging & writing
just for f-u-n
so thanks to the handful of pals
that actually read this

[12] times i thought i heard my verizon phone --vibrating--
not possible though.. it is off

[11] emails my mom and i send every day :)

[10] number of post cards i've sent out
so look for them


[9] french phrases i've got down
{go me}

[8] hour time difference
between switz-ee & home

[7] bueno candy bars i have had
{the best things ever}
there is nothing like them in the u.s.a
i will be bringing some back


[6] members in my "new" family
they have welcomed me so well


[5] the number of times i have people watched
soothes the soul
[4] times i have crossed the boarder to beautiful
--france--

[3] different countries the irons family {CURRENTLY} reside in
me--- swissLAND
dad and mom--- usa
ash--- guatemala
i feel their love through all the MILES in between
[2] times that i have been lost in geneva
but i am getting more familiar day-by-day
[1] young lady that is having a great adventure


xoxo
with love form switzerland

4 comments:

  1. you are beautiful!!!! you deserve to be there because you are one person who really appreciates everything she experiences!! we need to make a skyping date. please please please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO pretty! you look GREAT! i love you so much. I can't wait to skype on Sunday! i miss you lots and lots! LOVE the post. So creative! MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third ash and emo's comments.

    even late and night before bed and early in the morning after you wake up :)

    loved skyping with you last night (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww CHELS...It looks like you're having a BLAST! I miss you so much! You are def going to be an aunt soon:) Can't wait. We need to catch up! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete