Saturday, February 27, 2010

a picturesque villiage

Today I took a trip to the south-east side of France
we visited a town known as
Annecy
the equivilent of Venice, Italy
BUT BETTER
please google-earth this beautiful city
(make time)

I have {never} been more in -love- with a small city
I took endless photos of the buildings, houses, apartments, windows, and shutters
50 in an hour
I was in none---> so I had to switch things up

fresh flowers, quaint city
every corner had a story
I was in awe


the town of Annecy is:
--- picturesque
--- stunning
--- angelic
--- ideal
--- lovely
--- cute
--- adorable
--- typical european style

Every complex is a different color

below------> posing with the masked artists


xoxo with love
PS. this post is dedicated to Ky Norton.
I loved Annecy so much, well worth the trip!
I am positive it misses you

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing like the rich history and beauty of Europe. Enjoy your experience Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture of you is just too much. it almost looks fake, its THAT beautiful! like that place could not be real!

    the kids are cuties and it looks like you are having such a great time already! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chels! I loved looking at the pictures. They brought back so many memories. I stood on many of those same street corners and took some of the same pictures. In fact, the orange house next to the green on is where my professor lived.

    I am glad you got to see it. Annecy should be on everyone's must see list.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete