Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Angelina's

I made my way back to angelina's.

Home to my favorite hot chocolate place in Paris. Let me describe this treasure for you. It is my type of place:
 
It is a cute european tea room and cafe. 
Antique sheek decor.
Vintage vibe. 
White furnature. 
Elaborate curtains and fabrics. 

It was a great lunch stop.

There were 11 of us at the table. We enjoyed petite sandwiches that were delicious. We ordered one of every dessert and pastry. It was amazing! << 11 different ones to try >> This place is known for their delectable sweets.

Then we all had a cup of hot chocolate. I branched out and tried the white chocolate flavor. So rich and to die for!  

It is a place thatust be visited by all young ladies. I make it angelina's each time. Photos will be posted soon!

Xoxo
with love from Europe

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angelina's, we shared the best Easter breakfast there....amazing memories, so glad you could show it to other girls!

    ReplyDelete