Thursday, June 3, 2010

hey .soul. sister

i have had .two. people tell me that this song reminds them of me
my sister has had a couple people tell her the same

that is ironic & weird

right

either her & i have a weird obsession with this song

& maybe we replay it over & over (i am known for that)
----- OR -----
there is something about it that makes us soul sisters

or soul mates with those friends
----- OR -----
her & i call each other sista sista

& perhaps people overhear us

who knows?!

but here is what i think:

i think it is a song about -------

being happy when you {find} someone that is like you

someone that you can be {yourself} around & who makes you feel good about the way you are

either way

it is pretty neat that both ash & i have had people tell us this

& i think it will always remind me of this european adventure for some reason

it is on my favorite ipod playlist

1 comment:

  1. Of course you would love it because I LOVE it! I sing it all the time at work. We are best friends. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete