Thursday, June 17, 2010

The end of a chapter in this book i call life

what a proper title for this post

it fits {per-fect-ly}

i have gained so much

i am the ---- brave new traveler ----

this personal journey brought me to this {center} within myself

i explored the inner journey through the outer world

{aka----> switz.er.land}

too many experiences to count

too many new friends to thank one. by. one.




traveling {changes} you.

......... this is true .........

in my opinion it is not one big mind altering event

but a {polishing} of the edges of your personality

----------------

of course i am different now

i can already see many of the changes

i came away with all of these n-e-w realizations

<> it is my world

<> it is my adventure

<> my future is boundless

<> my future is borderless

----------------

for me, traveling has been more than “seeing sites”

it was a much deeper change that went on inside of me

----------------

so my grand europe adventure has come to an {end}

but this isnt the last adventure ill blog about

i deeply fell in love with writing about my adventures

i consider this my electronic journal

----------------

there will be more roaming tales... someday

thank you to all that “tuned in” and joined me

thank you for following me

months around the world might not be for everyone,

------------> but

everyone should chase a dream.

just do it.

come what may and LOVE it

------------------

my advice to you bloggers:

exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life

------------->i did.

and it is something i will never forget

mission accomplished

on to a {new}chapter

xoxo

with love from chelsea lynn irons

1 comment: