Saturday, April 9, 2011

ryan air










i truly h.a.t.e this european airline company
everytime i have bad luck with them
[aka... they take MORE of my money]
when my sister and i flew with them last year we always had a problem
this last time was no different
... they took it from amy

want to know why
because she didn't print her boarding pass from home
well she did.. but she didn't have page 3 of 3..
they charged her 40 euros for this
40 euros
to PRINT her pass at their desk
they said once it's 4 hours till departure, they are the only ones that have access to it so they then charged her 40 euros

pros
ryan air is cheap
it flies in and out of the major cities

cons
always in stressful situations with them
they find ways to charge you
the seats DO NOT recline
the carry on baggage size is rather small

* * i always leave their flights thinking it was not worth it...

what 40 euros could have bought her instead
an endless supply of macaroons
clothes.. well at least a new blouse
post cards
{ANYTHING}

oh well....

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I've never heard this about ryan air before. Who would you recommend flying with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I am finally over the fact that they weaseled an extra 40 euros out of me... simply to print my boarding pass. RIDICULOUS. haha. Somehow, I am still flying with them.

    ReplyDelete